AS112 Project References
Some papers have been written on the subject of private DNS updates and reverse lookups for RFC 1918 space. Here are a few links:
- The Windows of Private DNS Updates
- CAIDA paper
- Identifying and Reducing Private DNS Updates
- CAIDA/WIDE Presentation
- Is Your Caching Resolver Polluting the Internet?
- SIGCOMM'04 Workshops
- The AS112 Project
- The 2008 Ottawa DNS OARC Workshop with presentations on AS112.
- How to Disable Dynamic DNS Updates on Windows Systems
- HowTo courtesy of CAIDA
- Setting up an AS112 server using NSD
- Configuration file courtesy of Stéphane Bortzmeyer
- Pour nos amis il y a un bon description sur le sujet en Francais
- Le système AS112, par Stéphane Bortzmeyer
Additionally, work has been done examining the effects of wide-scale IPv6 deployment by Geoff Huston and George Michelson as outlined in their presentation to the IETF DNSOP working group.
Finally, much work has been done to build nodes on servers themselves. Some examples of this work are: